Happy Friday everyone! I am packing up and heading to Seattle for the day. My favorite musician Howie Day is playing at Tractor Tavern tonight and I can’t miss it. Add on some shopping at the boutiques in Belmont and I think I have a great day ahead of me!
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
– 6 Tips for shamelessly finding the best deal
– Michelle Williams bundles up in NYC
– Embrace the remainder of Winter with Mango
– Lanvin inspired flats for just $40?
– A Minkoff Mock-off? You bet!
– Oscar de la Renta does Coral, but Target does it better
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hey folks! Can you believe it is already NYFW? Wow. Time has flown by!
I hope you have been enjoying the changes to Mock-off. Here is a round up of this week’s updates:
– Blake Lively was lively on the set of Gossip Girl.
– Model Brooklyn Decker takes on NYC with her husband.
– Spanish brand Blanco goes preppy for Summer
Designer Inspired Pieces:
– Cap Toe Ballet Flats. Bloch ($190) VS Penny Loves Kenny ($40)
– Black sequin dress. Anne Klein ($595) VS Veronica M ($98)
– Kenneth Jay Lane Chain Necklace