It has been a busy week for Mock-off. I’m getting back into the routine of regular updates. I launched a brand new feature called Emily’s Picks that will be a weekly email blast of my favorite mock-offs of the moment. Be sure to sign up for email updates in order to get Emily’s Picks delivered right to your inbox.
I’m also adding a new feature to the blog – a round of up of my favorite links from around the web. I’ll post them weekly along with the round up. So pull up a chair and get ready to catch up on the week that was.
New on Mock-off:
– Get Pippa Middleton‘s sleek London style.
– Mock-off of the week: Quilted Black Tote
– The perfect one shoulder coral dress for any Summer fete.
– Turquoise and tassels – oh my!
– Emily’s Picks – Summer Shoe Extravaganza
Links from Around the Web:
– Shoe company Tom’s new altruistic venture – Eyewear
– Some amazingly talented kids with my favorite dude
– Forever 21 threatens to sue a blogger for being awesome
– Wear sad Keanu on your lips
– A silly looking, but kind of great hanger lamp
– The office pod – for when you want to get away with your work
Howdy folks! Hope everyone had a great first week of 2011. Mine was productive – I’m just hoping I didn’t burn myself out because today I am exhausted! Next weekend I will be in Vegas, taking a few days to recover from the holidays.
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
– Whitney Port rocks at a Juicy Couture event
– AllSaints hits every trend that I am loving right now
– Parkas are a must have during this time of Global Warming and birds inexplicably falling from the sky…
– Sorry, Nicole. We found a knock-off of these House of Harlow boots
– The perfect getaway bags
– Stay warm with a chunky cable knit scarf
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Check out my Tumblr if you get a chance.
You still have 2 days left to enter my Sephora gift card giveaway. Be sure to stop by and let me know what your favorite mascara brand is. I’m on a mission to find the best! Good luck.
In case you missed anything, here are this week’s updates from Mock-off.
– Get Hellcats star Aly Michalka’s style for less
– Spanish label Blanco’s sophisticated style
– Need a weekend party dress? Love these sequin dresses from Haute Hippie ($595) and French Connection ($151)
– Studded satchel is perfect for Fall. Botkier ($575) VS Candies ($22)
– The perfect shearling boots! Prada ($850) VS Winsford ($238)
Have a fantastic weekend!
I apologize for the lack of updates this week, as I’ve been in San Francisco. I did manage a few. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
– Scarlett Johanssen shines for Mango
Single Designer Mock-offs:
– Plaid Dress. See by Chloe ($302) VS Charlotte Russe ($24)