It has been a busy week for Mock-off. I’m getting back into the routine of regular updates. I launched a brand new feature called Emily’s Picks that will be a weekly email blast of my favorite mock-offs of the moment. Be sure to sign up for email updates in order to get Emily’s Picks delivered right to your inbox.
I’m also adding a new feature to the blog – a round of up of my favorite links from around the web. I’ll post them weekly along with the round up. So pull up a chair and get ready to catch up on the week that was.
New on Mock-off:
– Get Pippa Middleton‘s sleek London style.
– Mock-off of the week: Quilted Black Tote
– The perfect one shoulder coral dress for any Summer fete.
– Turquoise and tassels – oh my!
– Emily’s Picks – Summer Shoe Extravaganza
Links from Around the Web:
– Shoe company Tom’s new altruistic venture – Eyewear
– Some amazingly talented kids with my favorite dude
– Forever 21 threatens to sue a blogger for being awesome
– Wear sad Keanu on your lips
– A silly looking, but kind of great hanger lamp
– The office pod – for when you want to get away with your work
Happy Friday everyone! I am packing up and heading to Seattle for the day. My favorite musician Howie Day is playing at Tractor Tavern tonight and I can’t miss it. Add on some shopping at the boutiques in Belmont and I think I have a great day ahead of me!
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
– 6 Tips for shamelessly finding the best deal
– Michelle Williams bundles up in NYC
– Embrace the remainder of Winter with Mango
– Lanvin inspired flats for just $40?
– A Minkoff Mock-off? You bet!
– Oscar de la Renta does Coral, but Target does it better
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hello all. I must apologize for my lack of posts lately. There was a trip to Vegas and a very sick fur baby and it’s all been a very busy blur. But things seem to be settling down as such will my regular posts. Expect a recap of the wonderful AllSaints store in Vegas as well as some savvy shopping advice and a giveaway over the next few weeks.
Onward with the recap…
– Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev steps out in style
– Pelle Moda tries Guiseppe Zanotti…and succeeds!
– Inc knocks of Marc by Marc Jacobs
– Silver clutches galore
Tomorrow I will be attending Bargain Hunting for the second year in a row. Expect a full recap next week. If you have a chance, be sure to check out the Mock-off Tumblr.
Have a lovely weekend!
Howdy folks! Hope everyone had a great first week of 2011. Mine was productive – I’m just hoping I didn’t burn myself out because today I am exhausted! Next weekend I will be in Vegas, taking a few days to recover from the holidays.
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
– Whitney Port rocks at a Juicy Couture event
– AllSaints hits every trend that I am loving right now
– Parkas are a must have during this time of Global Warming and birds inexplicably falling from the sky…
– Sorry, Nicole. We found a knock-off of these House of Harlow boots
– The perfect getaway bags
– Stay warm with a chunky cable knit scarf
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Check out my Tumblr if you get a chance.
Howdy all! I hope you had a chance to check out Vegan week on the site and here on the blog last week. It was an eye-opening experience for me (a non-Vegan) to put together. While I do eat animal products, I am a huge animal lover. Some of the ways animals are treated to create “fashion” is heartbreaking to me. There are so many fantastic fashion options out there that are completely animal-free, so why not take advantage?
I don’t want to get preachy, I just want to help bring awareness. I hope you were able to find the information informative! In case you missed anything, here is a run down:
– Melisser from Cruelty Free Face gave us great ideas for Fall make-up trends
– Melanie from The Streets I Know broke down 5 Vegan companies that rock
– Glee star Lea Michelle is Vegan
– Get Bones star Emily Deschanel’s Vegan-friendly style
– Vegan friendly studded heels
– Mulberry inspired Vegan satchel
– Animal-free moto jacket
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I’m going to get out to the new H&M store that opened downtown today. Wish me luck!
You still have 2 days left to enter my Sephora gift card giveaway. Be sure to stop by and let me know what your favorite mascara brand is. I’m on a mission to find the best! Good luck.
In case you missed anything, here are this week’s updates from Mock-off.
– Get Hellcats star Aly Michalka’s style for less
– Spanish label Blanco’s sophisticated style
– Need a weekend party dress? Love these sequin dresses from Haute Hippie ($595) and French Connection ($151)
– Studded satchel is perfect for Fall. Botkier ($575) VS Candies ($22)
– The perfect shearling boots! Prada ($850) VS Winsford ($238)
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hey folks! Can you believe it is already NYFW? Wow. Time has flown by!
I hope you have been enjoying the changes to Mock-off. Here is a round up of this week’s updates:
– Blake Lively was lively on the set of Gossip Girl.
– Model Brooklyn Decker takes on NYC with her husband.
– Spanish brand Blanco goes preppy for Summer
Designer Inspired Pieces:
– Cap Toe Ballet Flats. Bloch ($190) VS Penny Loves Kenny ($40)
– Black sequin dress. Anne Klein ($595) VS Veronica M ($98)
– Kenneth Jay Lane Chain Necklace